This is THE perfect Gentleman Folder. This friction folder is legal in the UK and almost anywhere else too.
This piece is from Lee’s third generation of friction folders. That’s the first one which features a Detent Ball to help keep the blade secure in open and closed position.
I am the first owner and got the friction folder from Lee himself.
Country of origin:
- Blade length: 7,2 cm / 2.83 inch
- Blade thickness: 2,5 mm / ~0,1 inch
- Length overall: 16,2 cm / 6,38 inch
- Steel: CPM-D2
- Handle: Titanium (orange peel)
- Liner: Titanium (blue anodised)
- Screws/Axis: Titanium (blue anodised)
- Tang-Inlay: Titanium (blue anodised)
- handsewn leather sheath
- The knife is brand new, I neither carried nor used this friction folder. I am the first owner and got it directly from Lee Lerman himself.
This friction folder is for sale as I am selling my entire collection .
Just go ahead and contact me now for further details.
Let’s talk about it! 🙂
Don’t forget to have a look at all my other friction folders which are for sale too!
Private Sale. No warranty. Worldwide shipping from Europe.