“Spacy designs” is a way to describe what Erik of North Side Knife builds.
This is a friction folder, built like a tank, designed like a butcher’s meat cleaver and on top of that a pocket clip. That’s the Pocket Cleaver.
That may be a bit crazy but it looks damn cool. 😉
In short: Brute appearance, brilliant hand-held ergonomics.
Country of origin:
- Blade length: ~7 cm / ~2.76 inches
- Blade thickness: ~5 mm / ~0.2 inches
- Length overall: 17.3 cm / 6.81 inches
- Steel: A2 (not stainless)
- Blade coating: Oxid coating black
- Handle: G10 OD green
- The knife is new, not carried, never used. I am the first owner and received the friction folder from North Side Knife directly.
This friction folder is for sale as I am selling my entire collection .
Just go ahead and contact me now for further details.
Let’s talk about it! 🙂
Don’t forget to have a look at all my other friction folders which are for sale too!
Private Sale. No warranty. Worldwide shipping from Europe.